CMI 705 Leading Strategic Change
- February 24, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: CMI Level 7
CMI 705 Leading Strategic Change is a management course designed to provide learners with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to effectively lead organisational change initiatives. In today’s rapidly changing business landscape, companies must adapt quickly to remain competitive, and effective leadership is critical in navigating these transitions. This course explores the concepts and practices of strategic change management, including identifying and evaluating strategic opportunities, building buy-in and engagement, and managing risk and uncertainty. Learners will also develop an understanding of the role of emotional intelligence in leading successful change initiatives and will have the opportunity to apply these concepts in practical, real-world scenarios. By the end of the course, learners will be equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to lead successful change initiatives in their organisations, positioning themselves as effective change agents and strategic leaders.
Aims of unitEffective leaders must possess the ability to navigate their organisations through strategic change, enabling them to remain competitive, responsive to stakeholder needs, and adaptable to changing national and international markets. The primary objective of CMI 705 Leading Strategic Change is to equip leaders with a comprehensive understanding of the scope, context, and complexity of leading strategic change. Throughout this course, leaders will explore a variety of analytical techniques, theories, and models of change, as well as creative problem-solving strategies, to prepare them for confidently leading strategic change initiatives. Ultimately, the course culminates in giving leaders the opportunity to develop a proposal for leading a strategic change initiative, providing them with practical experience and skills that can be applied directly in their professional roles.
What you’ll learnCMI 705 Leading Strategic Change is a management course designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively lead organisational change initiatives. Some of the key topics covered in this course include:
- The scope, context, and complexity of leading strategic change
- Theories and models of change, including Lewin’s Change Management Model and Kotter’s Eight-Step Model
- Analytical techniques for assessing and evaluating strategic opportunities and risks
- Creative problem-solving strategies for developing innovative solutions to complex challenges
- Emotional intelligence and its role in successful change leadership
- Building buy-in and engagement from stakeholders
- Communication strategies for effectively communicating change initiatives to diverse audiences
- Developing and implementing change management plans
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of change initiatives on organisational performance
- Developing a proposal for leading a strategic change initiative
Learning outcomeTo be an effective leader, it is crucial to have a deep understanding of the scope and context of strategic change. This involves identifying the driving forces behind the change, as well as understanding the impact that change can have on an organisation and its stakeholders. In CMI 705 Leading Strategic Change, learners will gain a comprehensive understanding of the scope and context of strategic change, including the challenges and opportunities that come with leading change initiatives. In addition to understanding the scope and context of strategic change, learners will also gain practical skills in proposing a strategy for leading such change. This involves identifying key stakeholders, developing a communication strategy, and establishing metrics for measuring the success of the change initiative. Throughout the course, learners will have the opportunity to develop and refine their strategy proposals, giving them the practical experience and skills necessary to lead successful strategic change initiatives in their organisations. By the end of the course, learners will have a clear understanding of the key principles and best practices for leading strategic change, positioning themselves as effective change agents and strategic leaders in their organisations.
How can we help?CMI 705 Leading Strategic Change is a challenging course, and learners may find it difficult to complete their assignments from scratch. This is where CMI assignment help services can be of great assistance. Here’s how CMI assignment help can help learners complete their CMI 705 assignments from scratch:
- Expert Assistance: CMI assignment help services provide access to experts in strategic change management, who can offer personalised assistance and guidance on completing assignments. These experts have extensive experience in the field and can provide learners with valuable insights and feedback.
- Customised Solutions: CMI assignment help services provide customised solutions that are tailored to the specific needs and requirements of each learner. Whether it’s a case study analysis or a research paper, these services can provide learners with a comprehensive solution that meets their requirements.
- Timely Delivery: CMI assignment help services can deliver assignments within tight deadlines, ensuring that learners are able to submit their work on time. This is particularly important for learners who may be juggling multiple responsibilities, such as work or family commitments.
- Plagiarism-Free Work: CMI assignment help services provide learners with original and plagiarism-free work. This is important to ensure that learners are not penalised for submitting work that has been copied or plagiarised.
- Quality Assurance: CMI assignment help services ensure that the work delivered to learners is of the highest quality. These services have rigorous quality assurance processes in place to ensure that the work meets the required standards.
- Aguirre, D. and Alpern, M. (2014). 10 principles of leading change management. Strategy+Business. No 75, Summer. pp.65-71.
- Alfes, K., Truss, C. and Gill, J. (2010). The HR manager as change agent: evidence from the public sector. Journal of Change Management. Vol 10, No 1. pp.109-127.
- Barratt-Pugh, L. and Bahn, S. (2015). HR strategy during culture change: building change agency. Journal of Management & Organization. Vol 21, No 6. pp.741-754.
- Gill, A. (2009). Employee engagement in a change environment. Strategic HR Review. Vol 8, No 2. pp19-24.
- Graetz, F. and Smith, A. (2010). Managing Organisational change: a philosophies of change approach. Journal of Change Management. Vol 10, No 2, June. pp.135-154.
- Hennessy, J. and McCcartney, C. (2008). The value of HR in times of change. Strategic HR Review. Vol 7, No 6. pp.16-22.
- Kotter, J.P. and Schlesinger, L.A. (2008). Choosing op for change. Harvard Business Review.
- Lawrence, P. (2015). Leading change: Insights into how leaders actually approach the challenge of complexity. Journal of Change Management. Vol 15, No 3. pp231-252.
- Singh, A. (2013). A study of role of McKinsey’s 7S framework in achieving organizational excellence. Organization Development Journal, 31(3), pp.39-50.