The moment you become a subject of privacyYou agree to the terms of this privacy statement by using our website, mobile applications, or any other items available through or on our website. Throughout this privacy statement, we refer to our website, mobile applications, and any other items sold on or through our site as “Services.” As a result, you can be confident that your privacy will be protected throughout your interaction with our site or use of our services. This privacy statement is more than just a description of how your data is collected, used, distributed, and retained. It also describes your rights in relation to the information you provide.
When we collect your information
- Your information is collected using a variety of methods, including:
- Direct communication.
- When you visit our website.
- If you send us an email, please be as detailed as possible.
- Whenever you order services.
- If you leave feedback or opinions on our website or in our forums and communities, we will respect your privacy.
- When you call us.
- When you use any of our affiliates’, partners’, or subsidiaries’ websites or any of the services we provide.
Exactly what information do we collect?We get both personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (NPI) from you when you engage with us. Your name, phone number, email address, and nation of residency are all examples of individually identifiable information. In addition to collecting browser information, IP addresses, the location of mobile devices, the duration of visits to our site, the total number of pages accessed, and the links clicked, we also gather non-personally identifying information.
What is the purpose of collecting your information?
- To help us administer our services.
- For security reasons, users’ identities must be verified.
- To provide users with customized features and access.
- To keep you updated on any changes to our system.
- To keep you informed of any new deals that become available.
- Keeping in touch with you
- To keep you informed of any special offers
- To prepare your assignment document in accordance with your country’s requirements.
- Examine the market.
Data sharingOur company is strongly opposed to selling our users’ personal information to third parties; any information shared with third parties is only done with their consent or if legally required. Below is a list of potential recipients for your information:
- Promotional and marketing departments
- Websites, affiliates, and subsidiaries
- Contracts made with subcontractors by you or them.
- In addition, we collaborate with third parties who provide a variety of services.
- Finally, with your permission, we may share your information with other third parties.
Limitations on ageAnyone under the age of 18 is not eligible for our services. Personal information about minors under the age of 18 is not intentionally collected. If we discover that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately remove it. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with personally identifiable information, please contact us.
The rights you have
- The right to know
- You are entitled to access your data.
- You have the right to have your data recorded correctly.
- The ability to restrict how your data is processed
- Personal information access and reuse across services
- The ability to withdraw consent
- The ability to file a complaint
- Your right to refuse the use, processing, storage, or sharing of your data.
Data storage and securityWe use commercially reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information. As a result, we appreciate your confidence in entrusting us with your Personal Information. Nonetheless, keep in mind that no Internet transmission or electronic storage technique is completely safe and secure, and we cannot guarantee complete security. We will, however, always ensure that your data is secure during transmission and storage.
Policy changes regarding privacyWe may need to update this privacy statement from time to time for various reasons. As a result, we encourage you to review our privacy policies on a regular basis to ensure that your rights and personal information are still safeguarded. We will, however, always keep our promise to protect your privacy. We will notify you if the updates conflict with your current rights as outlined in this policy. In addition to providing you with reasonable notice of any changes, we will email you (from your most recently supplied email address) or post a prominent notice on our website, along with the start date. We will assume that you agree to the new policy and agree to be bound by it if you continue to use CMI Assignment Help services after a change. Please contact CMI Assignment Help if you have any questions about this or any other subject.