Terms and Conditions
Notice of copyrightCmiassignment.help owns all of the materials on its website. The information can be printed for personal or non-commercial use. The website’s content may not be used for commercial purposes. It is not permitted to change or edit the material for any reason.
Procedures for paymentInternet banking, PayPal, Western Union, Visa Debit/Credit Card, and Mastercard are all accepted payment methods. Check that your funds have cleared before making your purchase. Late payments may cause service interruptions. We are not responsible for any fees imposed by your bank as a result of the transaction.
Terms and conditionsEvery time we place an order, we strive to provide our customers with the best possible assistance with their writing projects and tasks. However, we insist on using our services only as a legitimate means of gaining access to the resources needed for the task. Furthermore, we help our clients write the best paper possible by providing suggestions and references. You are officially accepting our terms and conditions when you place an order. Our experts prepare each order according to your specifications. If you are dissatisfied with the work, you may request a refund. We provide unrestricted revisions. Please keep in mind that the Agencies’ website only provides informational pricing and delivery timeframes. Consider the scenario in which the Customer rejects the Agency’s alternative pricing or delivery time because of the efforts. When this occurs, we will not process the order or collect payment, and the transaction will be void. When you subscribe to cmiassignment.help, you will receive our subscription email, which will include information about our services and promotional offers.
The customer’s informationIt is your agreement that you have provided and will continue to provide accurate, up-to-date, and sufficient information about yourself and the project as needed. The information is required to provide you with the service. When placing an order with us, please provide us with all relevant information about your order. Based on the information you provide, our online purchase form will calculate a price for you. Additional requirements submitted later will not be considered when your order is processed. Additional instructions, if available, will incur an additional fee. If you have any supporting references, information, or additional instructions for the Writer, please let us know. Please contact us as soon as possible by email. Assume that any delay or omission on your part prevents or delays us from fulfilling our obligations under this Contract. If this occurs, we will not be liable for any expenses, charges, or damages you incur as a result of the prevention or delay.
- Every project is finished by the agreed-upon deadline. If we are unable to meet your delivery deadline, we will notify you via email and give you the option of arranging a new delivery date or receiving a refund in accordance with our “Refund Policy.”
- Assume your action or inaction prevents or delays our performance of our obligations under this agreement. Then, whether explicitly or implicitly, we will not be liable for any expenses, fees, or damages incurred by you as a result of such delay or prevention.
- Without written permission, any work received through us may not be duplicated, edited, distributed, reproduced, or sold. Any agreement between you and us will be terminated if any of the above conditions are violated.
- The cmiassignment.help website only provides research and citation services. As a result, our assignment writing service strictly prohibits any behavior that could result in plagiarism or copyright infringement.
- If anything important happens, cmiassignment.help will notify you via SMS, email, or phone. As a result, if the user’s cellphone number cannot be reached, we are not liable for any damages, fines, or expenditures.
- CMIassignment.help’s service is only available to people over the age of 18. Furthermore, users under the age of 18 may only use our services with the permission of their parents or legal guardians.
- All previous agreements will be superseded by the most recent ones.
- If any of the user’s terms and conditions are not followed, Cmiassignment.help has the right to terminate the user’s license.
Policy on revisions and refundsPlease review our refund policy
Resolution of disputesThere is a dispute arising from or related to these terms or any contract we have with you. If that is the case, you agree to resolve the dispute in good faith through mediation with us before pursuing arbitration or litigation.
Discontinuationcmiassignment.help can cancel the service agreement in whole or in part at any time.
Force majeureWe are not liable for any breach of our contractual obligations caused by events beyond our reasonable control, such as staff strikes, network latency, or third-party email misdirection.