CMI 716 Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing
- March 1, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: CMI Level 7
CMI 716 Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing is a course that focuses on developing strategic approaches to promoting mental health and well-being in various settings. This course aims to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to design, implement and evaluate mental health and well-being strategies for individuals, groups, and organizations. It covers a range of topics related to mental health and well-being, including mental health promotion, prevention, intervention, and treatment. Additionally, this course explores the impact of culture, ethnicity, gender, and socio-economic factors on mental health and well-being, and how these factors can influence the development of mental health strategies. Overall, CMI 716 Strategic Approaches to Mental Health and Wellbeing is an important course for individuals interested in promoting mental health and well-being in various settings, including healthcare, education, and the workplace.
Aims of unitOrganisations must prioritize strategies for mental health and well-being to enhance their productivity, capability, reputation, and overall quality of outcomes. In today’s society, there is a growing recognition of the need to prioritize mental health and well-being in the workplace, with political and social campaigns challenging the ‘always-on’ 24/7 culture and demanding a better work-life balance. This unit aims to educate leaders on the impact of mental health and well-being on organizational performance. Leaders will be required to critically assess the complexities of managing well-being and explore contemporary approaches for creating healthy work systems. Ultimately, the unit will provide leaders with the opportunity to propose a series of recommendations to establish and maintain a positive culture of mental health and well-being within their organizations.
What you’ll learnCMI 716 is a course offered by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), and the specific curriculum may vary depending on the institution and instructor. However, some general topics that may be covered in CMI 716 include:
- The importance of effective leadership and management in achieving organizational goals.
- Strategies for managing change within an organization.
- Principles of business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
- Financial management and budgeting.
- Marketing and sales strategies for businesses.
- Human resource management, including recruitment, selection, and training.
- Effective communication strategies for internal and external stakeholders.
- Project management and planning.
- Risk assessment and management.
- The impact of technology on business operations and strategies for adapting to new technologies.
Learning outcomeTo promote the overall success of an organization, it is critical to recognize the importance of managing mental health and well-being. By understanding the impact of mental health and well-being on organizational performance, leaders can take appropriate measures to ensure that their employees are supported in this regard. Creating a culture of mental health and well-being involves developing strategies that foster a positive and healthy work environment. Leaders must prioritize initiatives that promote employee well-being, such as offering mental health resources, providing opportunities for self-care, and promoting work-life balance. By developing a culture that values mental health and well-being, organizations can increase employee satisfaction and productivity while reducing absenteeism and staff turnover. To create such a culture, leaders need to engage in ongoing education and training to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to promote mental health and well-being within their organizations. Through this process, leaders can identify potential barriers to creating a culture of mental health and well-being and develop strategies to overcome them. Ultimately, understanding the impact of managing mental health and well-being and knowing how to develop a culture that supports it are essential for creating a healthy, productive, and successful organization.
How can we help?CMI 716 is a comprehensive course that covers a broad range of topics related to effective management and leadership. While the course can be highly rewarding, it can also be challenging for students to complete on their own. This is where CMI assignment help services can be highly beneficial. CMI assignment help services provide students with access to expert writers who have extensive knowledge of the CMI 716 course content. These writers can offer guidance on how to approach assignments, assist with research and data analysis, and provide feedback on written work. They can also help students understand complex concepts and theories, ensuring that they have a clear understanding of the course material. Additionally, CMI assignment help services can help students save time and reduce stress. With the assistance of a professional writer, students can focus on other aspects of their studies or personal life, without worrying about meeting tight deadlines or struggling with challenging assignments. Overall, CMI assignment help services offer a valuable resource for students who are looking to excel in their CMI 716 course. By providing expert guidance, support, and assistance, these services can help students achieve their academic goals and become effective leaders and managers in their chosen fields. Resources
- Coles, R., Vaz Costa, S. and Watson, S. eds. (2018). Pathways to Well-Being in Design Examples from the Arts, Humanities and the Built Environment. Abingdon, Oxford: Routledge.
- Cooper, C. and Hesketh, I. (2019). Wellbeing at Work: How to Design, Implement and Evaluate an Effective Strategy. London: Kogan Page/CIPD.
- Taylor, M. (2017) Good Work: The Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices. Assets publishing service.gov.uk.
- Van Velderhofen, M. and Peccei, R. eds. (2014). Well-Being and Performance at Work the Role of Context. Abingdon, Oxford: Taylor and Francis.
- Worrall, L et al. (2016) The Quality of Working Life. Exploring Managers’ Wellbeing, motivation, productivity. Chartered Management Institute.